Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why is he tormenting me? ?

I have been seeing this guy for a few months now. We work in the same job because he got me my job in the same workplace as him, and we have a purely sexual relationship outside of work. The reason I say its purely sexual is because we meet once a week and all we do is have sex. We do have other aspects of our relationship like holding hands and cuddling, but I assume he only wants a sexual relationship. 

When I am in the workplace, I feel so insecure and its now got to the point that when I see him, I will be feeling physically sick with anxiety. When I see him at work, one minute he will walk behind me and make a smacking sound with his lips, he will pinch my bum, and he will flash his eyebrows at me and make smirk faces. He also pinches my sides and purposely bumps into me 

Then the next minute, its like I don't even exist to him and that he's never seen me before. He ignores me, whilst chatting to my female friends right next to my face. Sometimes if i pass him in the corridor,he will roll his eyes and act like I don't exist. It feels like its messing me up in the head, and I feel insecure about where I stand with him. 

It sends me into waves of anxiety and nausea when he does this. It is starting to affect me mentally. I then start worrying if he is going to acknowledge me again in the workplace and then I get all paranoid that I've done something wrong or upset him. 

Why is he doing this to me? It's messing me up mentally

• Jerry
    Favorite Answer

Because he enjoys tormenting you is why. That's why he got you the job, so he could torment you all day. Surely you're better off without this cruel jerk?

Stop being a hoe and leave him woman.

Too much of a cliche to me true... I suspect a sad and lonely troll

• Iam

What a wierd messed up guy. For your own peace of mind, maybe break it off. Might be a bit awkward at work, but not more than it is now?

Could it be because you're one more anonymous troll? I think so.

This guy sounds like a pig. He isn’t someone you should even be giving the time of day. No one should make another person feel like this. Would you really want to be in a relationship with someone who has regard for your anxiety. End this relationship it is not benefiting you in any way.