Mishal asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

What are the differences between a simple adult winner and an adult large breed?

larger kibble and “large breed” formulas typically have added hip and joint supplements like glucosamine to help prevent arthritis

I would think it's the size of the kibble, smaller dogs might have a hard time crunching the large breed.

I have no idea what you are asking.

What is a simple adult winner? Winning at what?

How is that compared to an adult large breed dog? I do not understand your question?

I googled your question & it looks like you are referring to dog food. & if that be the case, I still don't know exactly what you want to know.

Google your question & see if you can find the answers on the sites the search brings up. If that don't answer your question do more research on the dog food brand you are wanting to know about.

Try to supply enough information in your questions so it is very clear as to what you are asking to be answered. Do your research & if you cannot find an answer in doing research, then some of us may be able to help you. There are a lot of specialists on this site.

You can CALL or email the company and ASK, or go online & LOOK up the company's website & READ the ingredients in each version. If they are identical in ingredients & in protein percentages & fat, then it is ONLY a size difference in kibble.

I do not care to research it.... FOR YOU.

Im going to guess that "winner" may be higher calories and higher in protien.. It would be a more ideal kibble for an active dog.

• Jack H

Generally only bigger chunks...in the factories they tend no to change the ingredients too much, just the extrusion head or moulds, they will have a separate *puppy* production line with the special mix...

Usually any difference is in the size of the kibble. You'll probably find the ingredients are pretty much the same, other than for the puppy version.

I have no knowledge of this food.

• Maxi

No idea, read the label of ingredients and find out