Tobi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I'm very overweight and I want to lose it as fast as possible. I don't care if it's unhealthy. Give me ideas please?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Phuuck off fatty and do it yourself.

• Brian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Reading your question gives a quick and easy insight as to why your struggling with your weight in the first place, the reason being that your looking for a quick fix and have little concern for your actual health.Weigh loss like weight gain doesn't happen overnight.If your excessiveley overweight you may find that initially you do lose a considrible amount quite fast but it will then level out and be difficult to get past a certain point.First get a doctors check up and find out if there is any medical reason for your weight issue, if so he/she may prescribe somthing the help you, if thats not the case you may need to adjust your diet/food intake and your levels of physical activity, this for some people would need to be long term to keep and maintain results.Put it this way, someone asks how can i learn a foreign language in a week, truth is you simply cannot, it takes time effort and regular use of it to maintain it or it will gradually be lost.Weight control is the same in that respect.Learn about calories in food, understand that a person who is moderately active will need to consume 2000, to 2,500 calories per day, the only reason why a person would need more calories is if they are more active through work, sport etc...Less acticvity and excesssive calorie intake = weight gain.Fad diets where people starve themselves for a week and then return to their normal eating patterns arent only dangerous and unhealthy they are just basically a way of lying to yourself, like a person who eats fast food daily but prentends to themselves its ok because the get the diet/light option soft drink...it doesnt work, the body won't be fooled by it.

• 4 weeks ago

You like anime, right? 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and a 10k run everyday.

Also, eat more veggies and lean proteins, and cut out the processed sugars and fast food.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

fresh vegetables and fresh fruits,stiry fry, soups no high processed junk foods at all.Water or apple/carrot juice unsweetened or freshly made.Eggs,white cheeses ricotta, cottage,yoghart all in moderation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Keto diet is probably the safest

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Run 14 consecetive marathons, drink only water during this time. It should take you about a week. If you are in greater hurry than this, then cut off a leg you don't need.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.