Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Am I at a normal weight?

I’m 24 years old, female, 5’2 and I weigh 97-98 Pounds. Since I’m not that y’all, I’d this an okay weight? I do exercise regularly (bike 5-8 miles a day) and eat healthy.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You're a little on the thin side, but if you feel good and you don't feel weak or tired, then it is a normal weight for you.

• d
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Technically a little underweight, but if you have always been this small, it might just be your natural body type. Just ensure you do consume enough calories for the amount of exercise you do. Active people need more calories than sedentary people to maintain a reasonable weight. Hope this helps.

• Donald
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

When I got married over 46 years ago, my wife weighed slightly over 100 pounds and she looked fantastic, when she was 6 month pregnant with our first child she was 99 pounds and looked the same, so you very easily could be the perfect weight.

Best wishes

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no it isn't and your about 30 pounds underweight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Biking that often will keep your weight down, i weighed about 125 lbs at 5ft 7" when i biked a lot, i now weigh 150 lbs. I would say 125 lbs would be a healthier weight at 5ft 2" as you need some back up weight if you ever get a heavy cold etc..if you only weigh 98 lbs, even losing 5 lbs through a winter cold wouldn't be great,

• 4 weeks ago

You sound absolutely divine my dear.

At just 7 stone you are a mere wisp of a thing.

• 4 weeks ago

It's a little slim I'm 4'11.8 and there was a time when I weighed 98 and I felt really skinny, but I felt great I didn't mind It, I rocked It and accepted it. Now I weigh 107 I gained weight natural I'm fine with It but miss weighing less haha It just depends on how you feel about it over all. If you feel good then you're at a perfect weight! I bet you look fabulous!

• 4 weeks ago

I think if you look at the cart you are underweight but if you feel happy with your weight and size I wouldn't worry about it.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.