Bob asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Are those entitled feminists real feminists?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

"Are those entitled feminists real feminists?"

I guess so. I mean .... anybody at all can call themselves a "feminist" and then espouse whatever agenda they want to ... including bigotry and shameless man-hate .... and no other "feminist" will ever call them out on that. So feminism is whatever ANY self-proclaimed feminist says it is.

A LOT of feminists like to claim that feminism is nothing more than the quest for equality of the genders. But then MOST if not all of those same "feminists" will never police their own sisters and hold them to that standard even while they are right out in public making a complete mockery of equality. So once again .... feminism is whatever any self-proclaimed feminists wants it to be. Including misandry, bigotry and even entitlement as you are asking.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Feminism is all about entitling women.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Hell no! if a feminist is entitled.. then she should automatically be stripped of her feminist badges..

I have a saying for fake feminists that just look stuff up on their phone and agree with feminist stuff but dont go out to rallies and protests.. i call them fakefems

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You mean male feminists? Nah they don't count as feminists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hm.

Am curious. Do any pay your bills? 🥴

Then why ask? Half the people in here have never actually met a real Feminist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.