Will Pelosi Ever Recover From Her Humiliating Meltdown in  the White House While Trump Calmly Watched?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 4 weeks ago

Apparently, it is a Pelosi tactic.

If she knows the logical outcome is to agree but for political reasons she wants to look as if she does not agree she storms out of the meeting before any agreement can be reached and blames her adversary. Works every time.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

She will since libs obviously don't think she had one.

• 4 weeks ago

i would never play poker with that woman.

She's playing Trump like a violin. She's timing the impeachment so it will have the greatest impact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

*yawn*!  Will Trump's toadies Ever Recover From Their Humiliating Defeat Regarding The Giant Nothingburger That Was Hillary's E-mails?

• James4 weeks agoReport

No, he didn't.  He lost.  By 3,000,000 votes.

• 4 weeks ago

🥴 She didn't have a melt down. Your orange daddy did.

She left to keep composure. Otherwise, like I said... even I would have hopped over the table to pull his stapled, blonde toupee out.

And where would that leave the rest of the free world who depends on Pelosi to uphold the Constitution?

She'd be in jail, shot or disgraced. The Impeachment Inquiry would have been in vain.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump was the one who had the meltdown. How embarrassing.

• 4 weeks ago

which meltdown was that? You mean the one where she was forced to put Trump down for his nap and left the room so he could get some sleep. so he would stop crying like a puss all the time?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.