To get a Gaming PC or wait for PS5?!? Please help?

Been thinking about getting a gaming PC since I never had one and have been interested so I can stream games and stream live on Twitch. I do know PS5 will be releasing next year so idk if I should just wait a year or go for a PC!? Please help.

I'm not sure if it's worth getting any new systems. Why not build a pc or get some one to build you a good one. Throw a ssd in there a 4k screen a new processer and other good stuff as well.

Remember that Xbox and Playstation these days are both identical to PCs but with a different OS. Only Nintendo makes true consoles anymore. This is why exclusives are so rare now, any game made for either a PC, Xbox, or Playstation is compatible with all 3 with at worst a couple of bugs between so no one has any excuse not to port onto all of them, its just too cheap not to. So as others have mentions go gaming PC and have better flex and performance unless you really want those exclusives.

Gaming PC. You won't have to pay for monthly subs for anything, unlike consoles or Stadia.

PC, Ive been playng for like about 5 years and its very enjoyable

Unless you're desperate for Playstation system exclusives, a gaming PC is ALWAYS going to be the way you to go. It can play the majority of games that have ever existed, and even emulate the majority of video game consoles. To add to that, a gaming PC can be upgraded. So even if your initial budget is limited, over time you can just keep on expanding so long as your base parts were solid to start with.

Personally speaking, I'd probably wait a few months because Google is about to hit the market hard with Stadia. If this platform is successful, then it could very well be the death of expensive consoles like the XBox, Playstation, and Nintendo since Google's device is such a cheap little thing.

I got a PC not getting a ps5. Plus streaming with a pc is easier anyway as of right now you need to connect streamlabs on you phone to your ps4 and make your ps4 work with steamlabs. I think the pc just saves the headache and you can still use a controller on steam with ds4windows.

• Matt

Build a PC. I did and haven't touched my console since.

why wanna play game so much? it's not good for your schooling and career.