Can any libtard yet explain their Democratic politician talking points that are anti-American, or do you people want power no matter what?

Not one person can explain the logic for the folowing:

Open borders, post birth abortion, 75 percent taxes, unemployment, illegals, refugees, hatred for white free speech, hatred to Christian's, censorship online, taking away semi-autos and hand gun ammunition.

Yes Walmart is doing it.

Banning herritage.

Explain.

Do not say "none of this is true".

Hillary spoke word for word all my examples.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Whst eve happened to

“Bring me your poor, your huddled masses ‘?

Post birth abortion? That is @ contradiction in terms

Well over 90% of all US citizens are descended from immigrants and refugees. It is the very essence of what you are supposed to be....but never are. How much more ‘ unAmericsm’ can you get?

To the rest of the world, your POTUS has made you a laughing stock.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. How grateful I am not to live in your country of military giants and ethical pygmies ’

• 3 weeks ago

Let's see...........Trump offers to break the law , at COST! and wants to know what's wrong with this idea.

I don't even know what to do with people this stupid.

Then he calls it, "the PHONY Emoluments clause."

PHONY. He just called the constitution of the United States, PHONY.

Republicans stand there applauding.

wow......................just WOW-

• 3 weeks ago

the US is facing lethal enemies in the middle east. why are you divided internally?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It seems the leftists here either missed the debates, or have no short term.memory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Post birth abortion is only to apply to complete idiots. That is why you feel targeted.

• 3 weeks ago

Can any conservative yet explain why they get to be the spokesperson for liberals?

• "Lol you were a teacher? You can't even answer a question. Wow." Says the no college dumbass. There was NO question,Stupid Dumbass of Earth. you made a STATEMENT, stupid dumbass.

• 3 weeks ago

75% tax? LOL are you talking about a progressive tax?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.