Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible for him to like me too?

A lot of people think me and my best guy friend are already dating or either should be dating. For example, some of our friends say he lights up when I enter the room or any time he hears my name etc. They even say we're meant to be together. I know he has a gf but I keep wondering if it's possible for him to like me too. Sometimes my gut tells me that he does which is crazy for me to even think considering how insecure I am. I know he's not the cheating type though so he'd never admit it and would definitely not cheat. I would never do anything to come between their relationship either at least not intentionally. So could he like me too? Is it possible to like maybe even love 2 people at once?

It is possible but is he happy with his gf and are you happy for them if he is then you should tell him you like him because what’s life without a little risk. If your in love with him you tell him then tell him that “I know your happy or not with your gf and I want you to know I’m always there for you and if you don’t like me back it’s okay”

• No one4 weeks agoReport

He says he's happy with her and loves her but he's been hurt a lot in relationships. They started dating a couple of weeks after we met. I feel like she's using him and I'm not just saying that because of my feelings for him. Our other friends see it too. I don't want to lose him as a friend though.

• Polygamy is a thing.

• No one4 weeks agoReport

😂 I know but it's gross in my opinion. I guess I was just wondering if he'd ever realise he likes me instead of her honestly... stupid I know.