What would you do if a police officer point a gun at you and sneeze?

Then he the trigger got pulled

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

A police officer with a brain would only have their finger on the trigger if the person they were aiming it at was also armed. If you found yourself in a position where an officer felt the need to pull their gun on you, and then they sneeze, well we could safely say its partially your own fault. Hard to pity a person in that position really.. They put themselves there.

• james
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I would listen with care at its personal request. Then if I wished to remain alive. Drop the charges against its brother cop. On its request.

Source(s): Such is life in the U.S.
  • 4 weeks ago

They only put their finger on the trigger if they are intending to actually fire...meaning you are already pointing a gun or brandishing another weapon....

• `
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Call his mommy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Regret not having learned better English at school ,and ended up in this situation ?.

• 4 weeks ago

I would wish I hadn't done something that caused him to point his gun at me.

• Then he the trigger got pulled? Did he pull the trigger or did the trigger pull him? Either way I'd be dead from a gunshot wound, so I don't think I would care anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.