Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is there any way that I can buy my way out of death if I make a check payable to God?

I have lots of money. And would like to stay on Earth forever. 

• Hogie

God doesn't take checks...

No, everything that lives also dies.

• Poor Baby, how can you prove that everything dies?
      God created the immortal soul, and only the body will die, you will continue to live with your soul, and, you will weep in hell for your hardness of heart!

• Only your body will die, your existence with your soul is Immortal! Before God's judgment, he will raise the bodies that have died recently, the others will give him a new body, and the soul will inhabit the new body, and then, will begin with his judgment. Enjoy your dollars while you are alive, after the judgment, you will be in hell!

Matthew 19: 23-24.

Jesus then said to his disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 I repeat to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

• Quay

Send it to me. I'll be sure to give it first thing in the morning.

• Yes but it's not cheap, maybe $699 plus tax

• God wants nothing of the sort, everything belongs to him anyways. What God wants from us is love and obedience. Millions of people living today will never taste death.

Not according to the Bible. The warning is written, "They that trust in their wealth and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches - none can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him. For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceases forever. that he should still live for ever and not see corruption...

"Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them, and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning, and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling." Psalm 49:6-14

But the way to escape the grave that is the 'reward' for sinners is in verse 15 - "But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, for he shall receive me."

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Now have a read of Ephesians 2:4-14.

Your money is no good on the Day of Judgement and no matter how much gold or the world's gold you offer will not save you. The Day where wealth and children can't save you. The Day everyone will abandon each other.

God is your hope, seek your Lord.

Seek a good loan from God. God will repay you if God wills for you, God wants to repay you so seek a good loan from Him. Ask God to guide you, supplicate to God sincerely and with great hope. Your materialism is no good and God has no needs and everything already belongs to Him.

By the way, you can't stay on earth forever. You and everyone else will no longer live on earth.

"I have lots of money." He has more. Jesus already bought your ticket out of death - i.e., eternal "death" in the lake of fire. All you have to do is repent and accept that free gift.

I guarantee you that somewhere, there's a bank named, "Eye of the Needle"

Source(s): And if not, quick everyone! Let's pool some money together. I have an idea!