Why do people seem to revere their cars instead of treating them like the tools they are? I bet they don't feel the same about a spanner?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Hey! Don't talk sh*t about my spanner. It's a very nice spanner-

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

LOL!.-------thanks.............wasn't sure you'd appreciate the humor there!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

the car is the most faithful man's girlfriend

• Shona
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

If you want to mean the car is the most faithful your word order is wrong... Move "man's" in front of "most" and dump the second "the" to achieve the effect you were after.

• 3 weeks ago

Depends a great deal on the car. I used to have a 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 Skyliner (retractable hardtop). It was great-looking, to me the machine of a dream, & a "chick magnet" extraordinaire. Also very fast (250 km./h - 156 m.p.h.). When I was 5 yrs. old, I saw a '58 model lower its metal top. I was so amazed that I dropped my triple-dip grape ice cream cone on the ground. Always wanted one since. I got mine in 1974, rebuilt it head to toe & finally sold it for a big profit in 1980. No wrench could ever equal how exciting it was just to blast down the highway in that car. One of just 12,915 built, & I had one.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Oh, look: A "downward thumb" from some coprophage who wouldn't know a Skyliner from a wall.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's just the cost

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I have often wondered the same, I am happy if my car gets me from A to B. 

• 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm uncuircumcised

• Shona
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Shame your brain wasn't... Why the F do we need to know that? I bet it's all smeggy, isn't it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.