Why do people seem to revere their cars instead of treating them like the tools they are? I bet they don't feel the same about a spanner?

Best Answer

Hey! Don't talk sh*t about my spanner. It's a very nice spanner-

• Weasel McWeasel
      3 weeks agoReport

LOL!.-------thanks.............wasn't sure you'd appreciate the humor there!

the car is the most faithful man's girlfriend

• Shona
      3 weeks agoReport

If you want to mean the car is the most faithful your word order is wrong... Move "man's" in front of "most" and dump the second "the" to achieve the effect you were after.

Depends a great deal on the car. I used to have a 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 Skyliner (retractable hardtop). It was great-looking, to me the machine of a dream, & a "chick magnet" extraordinaire. Also very fast (250 km./h - 156 m.p.h.). When I was 5 yrs. old, I saw a '58 model lower its metal top. I was so amazed that I dropped my triple-dip grape ice cream cone on the ground. Always wanted one since. I got mine in 1974, rebuilt it head to toe & finally sold it for a big profit in 1980. No wrench could ever equal how exciting it was just to blast down the highway in that car. One of just 12,915 built, & I had one.

• Killmouseky
      3 weeks agoReport

Oh, look: A "downward thumb" from some coprophage who wouldn't know a Skyliner from a wall.

• P

It's just the cost

• carrie

I have often wondered the same, I am happy if my car gets me from A to B. 

Hi I'm uncuircumcised

• Shona
      3 weeks agoReport

Shame your brain wasn't... Why the F do we need to know that? I bet it's all smeggy, isn't it?