• 4 weeks ago

Family

Good friends

My cat

Travel

Good food

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Driving forklifts - its just the coolest damn job i ever had/have :P actually driven more forklifts than i have cars lol

Personal fav is Crown, but have also driven: toyota, nissan, unicarriers, combilift, hyster, tcm, jungheinrich, nichyu, and yale

Life goals = drive a heavy duty forklift

e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vVXFeSDop4

Youtube thumbnail

• Kim
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Clearing Health issues

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

been waiting for this lady to respond about my interview and i thought she ghosted me but she responded last minute so now i got an interview tomorrow. kind of nervous but happy at the same time

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I feel better today. :)

• 4 weeks ago

i wake up....*POOF* happiness is upon me...i depend on myself for everything thats required for me to make it thru the day and at the end feel like i have accomplished something positive that i take pride in and someone else will pay fro my time and effort to help them to have their dream come true....or ill end up working my @ss off for some "friend" who too broke dick or has funding issues that doesnt allow for them to hire someone and has heard the false ideal that , thats what friends are for and brings one more bridge burning closer to light but still gives me the opportunity love thy neighbor as thyself keeps me healthy keeps me active and without a dog to kick on no reason to be angry so by staying positive happiness is right close..

• Shona
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Orgasm in the morning sets me up for the day.

• i'm just happy it's all sunshine and lollipops, world peace seems to be working well.....lalalalalalalaala

• I'm just happy everyone is alright

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.