stop asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Has Donald Trump really did anything wrong?

Yes, that is indeed a typo. I ment to delete this and I made a new post, but since this post blew up before the other post got traction, I'll go with it.

YES HE SHOULD NEVER GONE INTO A TANNING SALON

I wouldn't say did anything wrong, I just don't think he's a good president lol

yea you voted for him and the world has fallen apart

He has said an abomination of things that maybe you are too young to understand, or never heard about. He has been openly transphobic and homophobic, which is wrong depending on where you stand. He has made many decisions for our country, which is of course his job, but some decisions were really wrong, once again depending on where you stand.

Edit: This has seemed to make many people angry, and upset. This is my opinion, and I do agree that he has made some good decisions as president. I am a liberal democrat, which is controversial, but this was never made to upset or offend, just to answer the question.

Im hella dead. people be wanting other people as president. Obama brain washed yall. trump has actually did some stuff good. if you dont like the way trump is running the country, leave liberals. as my cousin once said, "It smells like liberals in here"

• Cousin

Stop, when he swore to uphold the Constitution, he meant keep "some old parchment" in a glass case as an example of eighteenth century penmanship.

"A President of the United States should be able to RULE without being hampered by this "Constitution" crap"--Donald Frump

• Lolly

In the singular? No. In the plural? Yes.

-blackmailed Ukraine

-obstructed justice

-emoluments clause violations

-campaign finance violations

-appointing ambassadors for money

-did I mention obstruction of justice

Ever wonder why he's scared of Pelosi? Yeah. Because she has him by the short ones.

Yes, he butchers the English language just like you do.

• Ann

He was elected. That's what he did wrong.

Donald Trump HASN'T DID anything wrong.

LOL