Relationship advice? ?

Is it wrong for a girlfriend to expect their boyfriend to acknowledge existence? 

Examples. 

At 630pm babe I'm gonna go get my hair braided.. (not long hair shouldn't take more than 2 hrs based off my knowledge)

I wait 5 hrs before saying simple message like hey? To have to wait another hour for a response of him saying he I'm at this different location I'll be home at 1. 

He goes out at 7pm to go smoke at 1030 says I'm here with so and so I'll be home soon and 3 hrs go bye and nothing. Then finally I message at 130am to get a response at 2am that he went out to the club with his people and that he will be home soon. 

Leaves out of state. For the weekend or week. Says I'll be home this day. That day comes around and then he will be home whenever they leave but he doesn't have a time. I ask where you are going and he says a city in a state but not where he is going. Then for 65/70% of the trip I'm in the dark. Either his phone is off or he breaks it. These are just a few? 

I tell him if I travel 2 hrs away I make it and when I'm heading home. I left at 430pm on a Wednesday and came home at 830am on Thursday I drove 3 states away and back. I messages him at the 3 rest stop and said hey I love you we are safe. I told him goodnight if he was asleep. I message him two hrs after his alarm goes off and said I love you have a good day. He said you too. Not once asking about my trip checking on me. I feel like I don't matter. Like I'm not as important to him as he is to me. Opinions?

you cannot expect a guy to make entries in a log book.

• Linda

Doesnt sound like he is being totally honest with you. Tell him how you feel and let him know about specific instances where he has been vague or avoided you, and let him know it bothers you. If it continues and it makes you feel uneasy, he may not be the right one for you.

Get out while you're still practically sane! The likelihood of him even remotely respecting you let alone giving you the time of day, unless actually having sex with you is 00.1%, if that.

• Foofa

The only advice anyone could really give you is to stop dating irresponsible flakes. Sounds like you two might even live together, yikes. I can't imagine someone like this even being able to cover his half of the bills. Kick him to the curb and in the future only date guys with jobs and schedules that are recognizable as belonging to an adult. This dude acts like a child.