Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 3 weeks ago

Famous 1980s singer Mandy Smith, why cannot singers today look as good as her?

There are no singers today that looks as good as her, why?

Best Answer

Because now you've got your Miley Cyruses, Beyonces, Ariana Grandes, Cardi B's, Katy Perrys, Nicki Minajs, etc. who figure the skankier the better, so they dress up like prostitutes and lip sync their songs so that they can prance around the stage and show off their "assets," (none of which are in the least bit musical in nature).

• 5 days ago

2012..  THERE'S A CHANGE OF THE GUARD..  she is cute..

Famous??? Who ever heard of her? Did she have any hit songs? Name one!

• In

I think it is a generational difference. I think she is pretty, but I think a lot of singers today are prettier.

I was here in the 80's and I've never heard of her. Singing is not based on looks. You sound like a very vain person if you base everything or judge people by looks.

I didn't realize that one's looks had anything to do with one's singing. Do you go to a doctor or hire a plumber based on looks? Or on what they can do for you in their profession. You want looks, hire a model, not a singer.

you clearly have not seen brendon urie

• Bob

yes, lovely.

• In
      2 weeks agoReport

That was Wyman's third wife Suzanne.

https://news.sky.com/story/film-about-ex-rolling-stone-bill-wyman-axed-from-sheffield-doc-fest-after-complaints-11687853

Who? She wasn't that famous, I lived through the 80s and I've never heard of her. That hair is terrible.