Why does Trump do nothing about white American male terrorists?

He’s all about building the wall so Mexican “criminals” can’t get in and created travel bans from Islamic countries, yet does absolutely nothing about the real threat of white males with obsessions with guns and murder...I am personally more afraid of a white man with a gun shooting up a public place  than an illegal immigrant 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Trump does not have the depth to see that.

• Quay
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

To see that whites collectively as a group commit 35% of violent crime despite being 65% of the population? White crime is clearly not a serious issue if they're committing almost half of all crime in proportion to their population.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because Trump supports them.

White supremacists were responsible for all race-based domestic terrorism incidents in 2018, according to a U.S. Department of Justice report obtained by Yahoo News on Friday, August 8.

According to Yahoo, the report, which was prepared by New Jersey’s Office of Homeland Security Preparedness, was made public while the Trump administration was “unable or unwilling to provide data to Congress on white supremacist domestic terrorism.” It shows that 25 of the 46 people involved in 32 different domestic terrorism incidents were identified as white supremacists.

“I think in many ways the FBI is hamstrung in trying to investigate the white supremacist movement like the old FBI would,” Dave Gomez, a former FBI supervisor who oversaw terrorism cases, told the Post. “There’s some reluctance among agents to bring forth an investigation that targets what the president perceives as his base. It’s a no-win situation for the FBI agent or supervisor.”

This report became public less than a week after a white supremacist opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas and killed 22 people. It was a blatant act of domestic terrorism, and will be treated as such, NBC News reported. The FBI has not classified it as white nationalism-fueled violence. At least one other white supremacist has since been arrested for threatening similar attacks.

http://www.mtv.com/news/3134712/why-didnt-the-doj-...

Trump’s claim that immigrants bring ‘tremendous crime’ is still wrong.

There is no empirical evidence that immigration increases crime in the United States.[137] In fact, a majority of studies in the U.S. have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants, and that higher concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower crime rates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crim...

@ comment

It was what the FBI report said, google it. This year by the Trump administration.

By the way it said race-based domestic terrorism incidents, not race based crime. Stay in school.

• Cory
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

provide examples of where this has ever happened...

• Cory
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

A couple hundred (maybe exaggeration) white male terrorists dont scare the millions of white people (ahem "Americans") like a couple hundred Mexicans would.

• Cory
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

By definition there is no black supremacy. Thats not even a term. In fact, its an oxymoron.

• Quay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

White males do not commit crime anywhere close to the same rate as blacks or hispanics. The media just reports it more when white males do it. Don't buy the propaganda.

• Cory
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

and why do you keep adding and taking away “terrorists” when it suits your argument. You started off by saying “white males” then you spin it by asking if “white terrorists”. Are you trying to say white males who commit crimes are generally terrorists?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

This is a white country. Don't like it? Go back to 100% black Sub Saharan African, 100% Hispanic Central America, or 100% Indian India.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I like how liberals make these kind of questions with no awareness they are sexist and racist.

• Quay
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Hombre - I'm not saying they don't exist but I've personally found in 9/10 cases them to be: 1) Leftists masquerading as conservatives; 2) Random trolls trying to stir up controversy. 10% they are actually white supremacists who have yet to get laid.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

@anonymous,, I can't answer your question, i mean who knows what goes on in Trumps mind lol, but i agree you should be concerned, they get more concessions and more protective legislation than other groups..

• 4 weeks ago

You should be afraid , very afraid . Cower if fear Leftist .

• Oh so you admit that intimidation and fear mongering is part of the conservative remit then? ....yeah i know it's just a joke....to you..ha bloody ha

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

President Big Cheese has had 70 political rallies, plays golf every week, watches tv and tweets. You don't actually expect him to do something presidential.

• White American male terrorists (aka Fat Donnie's retarded disciples) are what makes up Fatso Trump's base.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.