Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Is life easy or hard?

• Kim

Hard when u r grown up

It's hard................................................

Personally my life is hard. mom passed away in march this year from cancer and my dad didnt know how to do anything involving money so he had to learn. financially it's a struggle since we lost 1 persons income as well as the debt they were in via credit cards and car payments. then i got into a car accident 1 month after her passing and i had no savings so that made my life more brutal cause i worked far from home and the buses in my state are slow as hell takes about an 1 hour once i board the bus just to get to work. ended up transferring to another job near my house which i left recently due to toxic work environment/owners paying minimum wage $10.10 in my state for the work we did and many of my coworkers went unpaid. one of them got mad and the boss wondered why and i told him cause you didn't pay her and when she asked for her pay he said "but you didn't work on that day according to X coworker; whom came 1 hour late"

it's mainly a financial struggle for me i work as a cook so i don't make a ton of money and i live in Hawaii so you can already figure how expensive it is to live here. i think if i lived somewhere else with the same field i'd actually be doing a lot better. a LOT of our daily products is shipped here by boat or plane including food so everything is expensive. little is actually grown or made here compared to the population on my island and yes we do have farms but you need to consider they need to make a living as well thus there prices are raised as well.

im slowly trying to build myself back up by finding a new and better job, saving money ( im a spender thus why i dont have much savings which is NOT good ), plan to eventually save up for a new car but right now i am using my grandpa's old van which works great despite it's age and appearance. so it went from hard to slowly.. getting better. give me about 1-2 years i should be back on my feet and in a much better situation then i am in today.

It's only as easy or difficult as you make it.. If you change your attitude towards it, things will get easier for you. 

• Nicole

it can be both...............

Life is hard for everybody- even robots and the Queen of England.

• Jill

Right now it's hard but it hasn't always been that way and I'm optimistic things will get easier again.

• Jill
      4 weeks agoReport

No need. It is what it is.

• I find life to be difficult and at times extremely brutal

• I found it really easy but some things hard to put up with