Is she pregnant by me....?

Im dating a girl rn, 

About in late september the condom broke

Shes been urinating, eating frequently ect (ive seen it all) 

An she seems to be giving hints that she is pregnant, such as talking about my big hand size, mentioning movies about babies ect 

Her sister laughs when we are around an jokes about the "baby" as well. 

I really want to know if she is pregnant, because shes ignored me the past 4 days.

• Edna

What in heck does your "big hand size" possibly have to do with whether or not she's pregnant? Same thing for mentioning movies she's seen about babies. As far as urinating and eating frequently -- I HOPE she's urinating and eating.

I hope u losers both die! Nothing better to do!!! Die of cancer and **** ur easy gf

only sign at 4 weeks is missed cycle and then some times that is not a sign, so make sure u get a dna test as soon as possible

• Jerry

This is harsh, but it was incredibly stupid (ignorant?) of BOTH of you to NOT use Plan B immediately.

At this point, if she IS pregnant and chooses to have a child, you're stuck paying 18 years of child support. Nice going, Einstein.

If condoms break, it's usually because they aren't being used correctly. Educate yourself. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-cont...

• MissA

How would a joke about your having big hands have anything to do with pregnancy?

• mokrie

Just wait 9 months and you'll know for sure..

• Jill

No one here will know. Have you actually asked her?

FYI it's etc (short for et cetera) not ect.

Why did you hand over your self power to her? You have already shared that with us when you wrote "I really want to know if she is pregnant, because shes ignored me the past 4 days." That makes you look pitiful, self serving, poor me. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. AS LONG AS THEY HOLD YOUR ATTENTION, EVEN WITH THE MADE UP "PREGNANT SCHEME". THEY'RE PLAYING YOU LIKE A FIDDLE!

NOW, YOU IGNORE THEM FOR A WEEK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

***

Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.