If I hate being a woman should I transition into a man? ?

I don’t feel like a man but I hate being a woman...I hate being emotional, having periods, being sensitive, and being seen as weaker and less smart just because I am a woman...

If you don't feel like a man, but you don't want to be a woman, you could identify as non binary. This means that you don't label yourself as a man or a woman, but instead you are somewhere in between.

• reme_1

Maybe you should talk to a therapist. Being a woman is beautiful. You need to find something that makes you feel strong inside. Find activities, skills that give you purpose. Talk to a doctor about your rather emotional side. I wish you the best. Feel free to write back to me. I am a senior lesbian who is disabled by arthritis; I USED to go dancing, bowling, work on my car, walk for hours thru nature parks, do physical work and now I can't even carry 2 bottles of water in to the house. I feel WEAK. And useless now. I am looking for activities that give me back my sense of self. HUGS

You're wrong... men can also be emotional, and there are many ways to show your strenght. Women are said to have more flexibility and endurance than men (on average). As for physical strength, it's not clear if women are weaker when it comes to the lower body parts (such as bottom, legs, abdomen...). Intelligence? Well, that's not true at all. Maybe there are slight differences between the two sexes when it comes to certain types of intelligence (such as verbal reasoning, math and visuo-spatial skills), but saying that women are less intelligent on the whole is simply not true. Periods? Well, it's true that they're annoying, but what about carrying your junk everywhere you go? What if you get an erection and people notice it even if you're dressed up? Vulvas are much more practical in that aspect I think...

T-R-O-L-L. A stupid one at that

Perhaps you should see a therapist or counseller to make sense of your feelings. I'm not sure why someone would hate being perceived as a woman if they don't identify as a man. Perhaps you are non binary. I couldn't define "feeling like a man" anyway yet I know I am a trans guy.

No. Trans men don't transition because they want to be men. They transition because they've always been, felt like and identified as men. But if you wanna transition to a man because you hate being a woman and the stereotypes about women, then go ahead

Oh sure. Chop off your t!ts. That will solve all your problems. A prime example of how trans ideology is inherently misogynist.

• Nobody here can make that decision for you.

If you have gender issues, speak with a gender therapist:

http://www.DrBecky.com/therapists.html

.

why a man? how about a smurf?