Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

whats better for changing flavour of semen?

I know that pineapple juice is very effective at changing the flavor of a guys *** and i was wondering if pineapple and mango juice is better that just pineapple juice

• Roddy

Anything you eat or drink can, and will, affect the taste of your semen.

For the best tasting semen you should avoid any very strong flavours such as curries for at least 2 days beforehand. Only by experimenting will you find what has the least effect on your semen's taste and also what sort of taste your partner prefers - does she like sweet or sharp flavour for example.

natural is fine..........

My older brother taught me about this. Pineapple juice is the way to go. 

My older brother is 19 and started working as a stripper for private parties (only for girls) and bachelorette parties to make money for school. He said that sometimes after the parties, some of the women would always come up to him after the show and ask if they could do more "sexual stuff" in private. My bro was always up to it cause of the extra money. Some of the women love to swallow, so my brother learned no coffee, no alcohol, no smoking, and no weed for 1-2 days before. He would just chug on pineapple juice the day before and the day itself, and he says the women love the way he tasted every time. 

• Don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. Drink more pineapple.

Don't drink both. Stick with one juice. I'd recommend the pineapple.