Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Does my ex still want me?

The other day my ex messaged me and expressed his regrets in not marrying me and creating a family with me. He knows I am currently engaged and so is he. However he felt the need to suddenly Express these regrets and said maybe in the future we might end up together. He has also been trying to meet up with me. Do you think he is sincere in what he is saying or just trying to be "messy?"

• MCM

He wants to bone u

Maybe he wants to have sex with you again before he gets married to this other gal. It's not unusual for old loves or old hopefuls to show up sorta out of the blue and want a "last go of it" just in case, you know, in the morning neither of you will ever let go of the other again. Just in case... but no hurt feelings or expectations. Just.. in case.

He's trying to be messy. Don't meet up with him. You've moved on; keep it that way.