M. Obama said she was never proud to be American until Obama was POTUS, IS she racist?

No.  She's not a racist and she also didn't say that.

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something — for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction, and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud."

I want to be proud again.  Maybe she should be President.

If she is only proud of America with a black President, yes, she is racist.

Through to the Bone.

She is a Russian asset

• RockIt

That is the definition of an arrogant, obnoxious, America hating, racist.

No she just had a chip on her shoulder the size of a boulder. Good thing she has linebacker shoulders.

Yes, she/he is a racist scumbag traitor.

• Sally

No, that's not what she said. So unless you want to post the precise quote, don't post here.

• Sfancik
      4 weeks agoReport

No, it's actually not what she said.  Republicans can't stop lying.  It's all they know now.