Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Yeah, I'm proud, racist, and republican. What's the big deal? I was raised this way and there's no changing my mind?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Al Sharpton is that you?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why do people post questions that are not question?

• Manny
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

If it wasn't acceptable to be openly racist ten years ago, why is it now? Do you people have that short of memories?

Back then, if you spouted this prejudice shït in public, you'd be shunned and get in trouble. Much less post it on a discussion forum…

If anything, we live in the most anti-PC days ever. At least back then, racist kept to themselves outside of the general public.

Source(s): I will not tolerate this historical revisionism büllshit…
  • 3 weeks ago

Being racist offends people who believe in political correctness, so good luck to you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Jussie Smollett

• Sally
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You don't have to like anyone and you can be racist if you want, and let's make no mistake, yours is a very racist post.

However, I have spoken to and interviewed many racists in my life, including members of the KKK, and I can tell you one thing for sure: they all have miserable lives. It turns out that filling yourself with hatred, anger, fear and bitterness does not result in joy, companionship, love, happiness and unity.

But it's your choice, of course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.