20 inspiring bible verses from the book of john?

• David

Jesus Christ has left the future empty

for more than 60 of his own lifetimes.

Nothing that the book of John has to say, means anything at all.

U only need one: John 3:16 "FOR YHVH GOD so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that who ever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36, KJV

I and my Father are One. - John 10:30, KJV

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth Him that sent me. - John 12:44-45, KJV

If ye love me, keep my commandments. - John 14:15, KJV

But these things are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life THROUGH HIS NAME. - John 20:31, KJV

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. - John 15:7, KJV

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6, KJV

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. - John 10:27-29, KJV

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. - John 10:7, KJV

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58, KJV

The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil. - John 7:7, KJV

It is the Spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are Life. - John 6:63, KJV

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. - John 5:46, KJV

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? - John 5:44, KJV

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. - John 4:23-24, KJV

He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18, KJV

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3, KJV

He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. - John 1:10, KJV

For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. - John 3:17, KJV

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent. - John 6:29, KJV

Then said they unto Him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. - John 8:19, KJV

• Gloria
      4 weeks agoReport

You are obviously very confused. One moment you are quoting verses that infer Jesus and the Father are one, and the next moment you are quoting Jesus as the only begotten son of God. Do you even know that beget can also mean to produce as an effect or outgrowth: to cause

• “Never eat yellow snow”

John 5:55

“Takes one to know one”

John 7:24

“And that's the bottom line, cuz John said so!”

John 3:16

“Never feed a mogwai after midnight”

John 19:84

“White men can’t jump”

John 23:23

“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it enjoy the view”

John 19:19

“Tom Cruise always plays the exact same character”

John 19:62

“Love lifts us up where we belong”

John 69:69

“I’m a Lumberjack but I’m okay. I sleep all night and I work all day”

John 6:66

“If you’re not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?”

John 8:88

“First who smelled it, dealt it”

John 12:12

“He who denied it supplied it”

John 12:13

“The government is turning frogs gay”

John 99:99, the Alex Jones special edition

“Christmas is a time when people of all faiths get together to worship Santa”

John 10:10

If you don't hop on the Jesus bandwagon, you will burn for it!

Source(s): John 15:6

No way - I like the Old Testament with talking donkeys and prophet pucking giant fish