Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of my phone's wallpaper?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

May God help Palestine and Palestinians, at the end of the tunnel you have light.

Israel will collapse from inside, Trump will help Asrael to Disappear.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Looks rather similar to the Jordanian flag!

• Robert
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Contributor Yoel Cohen wrote: " Israel can hack into your phone if they want": > The reader should be aware that contributor Yoel Cohen's answers typically contain items intended by him to provoke gentiles against Jews / Israel. (Its is likely any government if they wish, can "hake into" mobiles.)

• 4 weeks ago

What you do with your own possessions is none of my business or concern until you cause harm. You are entitled to own an ax but you are not entitled to swing that ax with the intent to kill. Most Palestinians don't own phones in Palsetine. Secondly, your phone is most likely made with Israeli technology and Israel can hack into your phone if they want. Israel recently hacked into Iran's Centrifuges and halted their nuclear operations from advancing to the next level.

Palestinians are not a real threat to Israelis. The IDF is doing a fantastic job. Worth every shekel! Israel is a beautiful country, come visit and enjoy the scenery! The "Skyline" as we like to call it is divine. There is no place like the holy land. We have to get on with our lives because we have a life.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 4 weeks ago

It is so lovely and beautiful

I had a similar one too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Palestine is Greek word, not in Arabic.

How come?

All people have name for their land in their language.

Who stole the land?

If stolen car is not painted over yet, it was just stolen....

And capital city of this land is Jewrusalem, not Arabsalem.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      3 days agoReport

Contributor Yoel Cohen wrote: "Israel can hack into your phone if they want":
      > The reader should be aware that contributor Yoel Cohen's answers typically contain items intended by him to provoke gentiles against Jews / Israel. (It is likely any government if they wish, can "hack into" mobiles.)

• 4 weeks ago

Kind of lame...........

• In
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Whatever floats your boat. I have no dog in that fight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.