What can i do about my friend?

I have this friend, we have been friends for 3 years. We decided to go the same college, which is 30 minutes away from where we live. Since we going the same way I decided to give her a ride to school and back home. But the problem is that she wakes up late so I end up waiting for her, I’m literally going the other direction to pick her up and then going back where I live to go to campus. She doesn’t give me gas money, I tried to talk to her about gas money but all she says is the she’s broke. She lives with her boyfriends family and nobody in the house have a car. But I feel bad because I feel like she is going to that school because of me? I have high anxiety about driving and this is making it worst. What should I do about her?

Updated 2 days ago:

It’s been a month later and she still is not giving me gas money, but now she wants me to take her to work after school since her work place is close to the school but out of my way home. 

Her boyfriend should be pitching in on gas . It would be different if she was your girl , you may need to tell her you can’t afford to keep picking her up that she or her boyfriend need to pitch in.

Find yourself another ride and save on gas.