Kush asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Now that Jets are tossing another easy salad to the Patriots 33-0, is it an easy division or no?

It’s 33-0, as New England goes 7-0, they have the easiest division 

• Favorite Answer

I don't see how you can hold The New England Patriots responsible for the bad decisions and bad roster moves made over the last 2 Decades by The New York Jets, The Buffalo Bills and The Miami Dolphins?

No, it's not an easy division.

The AFC East isn't an "easy" division this year in my opinion.

I think it's possible that the 2nd best team in the entire AFC right now is ALSO in the AFC East. Buffalo has beaten everyone they've played not named New England and Buffalo's defense is great (top 3 in the NFL for sure).

I don't think the Chiefs are better than Buffalo right now given Mahomes is hurt and KC's defense is nowhere near as good as Buffalo's. And I wouldn't in a million years bet my own money on Baltimore winning a big/postseason game against a defense like Buffalo's or New England's at this early point in Lamar Jackson's career so I wouldn't rank Baltimore ahead of Buffalo right now either.

The Jets (once Darnold came back) also convincingly beat the Cowboys before getting trounced by New England and I think that going forward the Jets will be at least competitive against the teams left on their schedule. And yes Miami is a dumpster fire, but that doesn't make the whole AFC East "easy". At least 4-5 other divisions have pretty poor teams at the bottom, so plenty of NFL teams will get a couple of "easy" divisional games in their respective divisions too.

Yeah its pretty easy i guess

• Kathy

I bet that they paid big money to get a easy schedule this year. Just wait, their time to get knocked on their butts is coming.

• David

The Patriots don't control the schedule.

It's an easy division and traditionally has been. At least the Bills are good this year.

OceanofCum sounds saltier than the dead sea. 

• David

Is the glass half-empty, or half-full?  Are the Patriots that good, or are the other teams that bad?  It's a little of both.

It's obvious their division is the easiest, 2 teams who are a combined 1-11, and the Bills look better than they are because they get to play these shitters twice too,

Patriots have only played 1 team with a winning record, and it was the fuckig Bills, and they barely beat them too, lmao,

• Cory

Bills only have one loss (to the Pats) and played them the toughest. The division isn’t easy. It’s just the Pats are just that good. As evidenced by their dominance over the AFC and 6 titles.

• Cory

They've dominated the NFC moreso than the AFC.