If the bible says it will be like Sodom and Gomorrah  why do we cheer when we act like Sodom and Gomorrah ?

"In the bible" = Who cares.

Christ has left the future empty

for more than 60 of his own lifetimes,

and the bible couldn't get out of its own way

if you gave it a roll of Toilet Paper to use as an extra wheel.

Own it.

• Nous

Why do yo fantasise and suffer sex obsession? Do you not think Chrsitians are ridiculed enough?!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wording of your question is a bit ambiguous, and I can see it two different ways; one is like, "Why do we cheer for ourselves whenever we act like Sodom and Gomorrah?" and the other reading is like, "Why do we cheer at the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, when we, ourselves, are like they were?" Lack of hospitality, and abusing the foreigner in tour midst...yeah, I see that.

The professional debunkers were saying that it was probably a volcano erupting and that the witnesses didn't realize that it wasn't fire and brimstone from heaven, because they only saw the lava coming down, and they couldn't see the volcano that produced it. Probably a decade ago I was watching one of those exploratory programs where they followed the description of the topographic features until they though they had their spot, and yeah, there had been a settlement there, with a marketplace and everything, and everything was burned, (which could easily be explained by an invading army) but what couldn't be so easily explained is that they kept finding these pot shards that were all melted and glazed on one side. There is a point at which ordinary bisque pottery can melt and puddle, and that nobody had kilns that hot that long ago, that it's very hard to do and you really only see it one place. Ordinary ceramics make a distinctive pale green glaze right out of the clay body, and today you really only see that at the sites of atomic bomb tests. I made myself a little sample of that, I made some fused silica (not glass!) out of volleyball sand, and I melted the surface of a cone ten ceramic test tile. I had access to needle torches that used oxygen over high pressure natural gas, and in a small area (I mean, the size of a pencil eraser) they could be made to run hotter than the casting torch. Both the silica and the tile lit up like incandescent light bulb filaments! (Like a 75 watt bulb) I thought I could use cutting goggles, and had to step up to a welding hood, still #10 wasn't dark enough, should have used a #14! Anything that can do that to a city full of pots has got to be HOT! The guys on that program said that they thought that a rocky asteroid exploded over the cities, (and I mean vaporized) that would explain why they said that the fire came from heaven, well maybe in fact, it <i>did</i> at least come out of the sky. Oh, and as to why we cheer (either way) it's because we just can't see ourselves as the bad guys. We're supposed to be the good guys, right?

Because we know that judgment is VERY near and the unrighteous will be swept away, just as in the days of Noah. NO, the righteous are NOT going to be "raptured" any time soon, that comes at the very end of things.

• Archer

So, you have neve read the bible apparently.

I don't know anyone who cheers Sodom n Gomorrah.

We must move in different circles.

~

• Yeah.

The Bible also says that talking snakes are Satan in disguise.

So why do so many Christians cheer Donald Trump?

Not everyone believes in your Bible dipsh!t, nor are they supposed to.

ask Trumptards.

America is all homoloving brainwashed by Satan.