STATS!!! HELP?

In an election, suppose that 40% of voters support a new tax on fast food. If we poll 144 of these voters at random, the probability distribution for the proportion of the polled voters that support a new tax on fast food can be modeled by the normal distribution pictured below. The bell curve below represents the distribution of these sample proportions. The scale on the horizontal axis is the standard deviation of the sampling distribution. So each tick mark represents a distance of one standard deviation on the distribution, with the middle tick mark being the mean of the distribution.

• Clive

What does this have to do with personal finance?

When you take your final, are you going to try to sign into Answers then too? This is getting ridiculous. Answers is not a place for lazy students to get their homework done for them.

• Alexa3 weeks agoReport

I am not a “lazy student”. I simply need help solving this problem because I don’t know how too. I like posting problems on here that I don’t understand because kind people who want to help explain step by step which helps me learn. If you didn’t want to help, there was no point in commenting. Bye.

sounds like homework to me - NO personal finance.