Why is the younger generation so faithless religious section?

• Sunnie

Aside from identifying certain world developments, the Bible foretold that the last days would be marked by a change in human society. The apostle Paul described what people in general would be like. We are told: "In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5.) Paul said that people would be: lovers of themselves, lovers of money, disobedient to parents, disloyal, having no natural affection, without self-control, fierce, LOVERS OF PLEASURES RATHER THAN LOVERS OF GOD, HAVING AN APPEARANCE OF GODLINESS BUT PROVING FALSE TO ITS POWER.

Source(s): jw.org

Because we don't buy into the older generation's bullcrap

We all depend on the world until we realize we can't.

I don't think they are. I think they see the utter hypoprisy of almost all the major religions and they refuse to participate. To say I am perfect and you are not, I know and you don't, etc.

That's what they are rejecting.

Blame those disgust GOP christers and the televangelists.

~

Cause the younger generation sees the light and love and beauty of Satan. All of hell has been reincarnated on earth now. Will you join us.

We didn't shun them enough to force belief into them, for their own good.

Source(s): Www.JW.org

God forgives doubt Jude 1:22 James 5 and doubting Thomas

The power of rational thinking, and thus a better education, is probably the reason.

"You unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me."