Why is the younger generation so faithless religious section?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Sunnie
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Aside from identifying certain world developments, the Bible foretold that the last days would be marked by a change in human society. The apostle Paul described what people in general would be like. We are told: "In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5.) Paul said that people would be: lovers of themselves, lovers of money, disobedient to parents, disloyal, having no natural affection, without self-control, fierce, LOVERS OF PLEASURES RATHER THAN LOVERS OF GOD, HAVING AN APPEARANCE OF GODLINESS BUT PROVING FALSE TO ITS POWER.

Source(s): jw.org
  • 4 weeks ago

Because we don't buy into the older generation's bullcrap

• 4 weeks ago

We all depend on the world until we realize we can't.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think they are. I think they see the utter hypoprisy of almost all the major religions and they refuse to participate. To say I am perfect and you are not, I know and you don't, etc.

That's what they are rejecting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Blame those disgust GOP christers and the televangelists.

~

• 4 weeks ago

Cause the younger generation sees the light and love and beauty of Satan. All of hell has been reincarnated on earth now. Will you join us.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We didn't shun them enough to force belief into them, for their own good.

Source(s): Www.JW.org
  • 4 weeks ago

God forgives doubt Jude 1:22 James 5 and doubting Thomas

• 4 weeks ago

The power of rational thinking, and thus a better education, is probably the reason.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"You unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.