Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

How do Americans feel about Trudeau forming a minority government and conservatives losing ?

The conservatives appointed a dual American/Canadian citizen to run for prime minister but if didn’t work 

• The NDP could push the Liberal party to do more liberal things like protecting the environment and expanding on Medicare.

• Kenny

but if didn’t work . What does that mean in American English ?

🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰

• Bob

A minority government can keep the government accountable in Canada. It's nothing like the States where you actually have to wonder if Trump will leave once he loses.

I couldn't actually care less about anything Canadian but for some reason it matters to you, probably your anti-Conservative prejudice.

You've asked over 600 "questions" and most are simply rants against Conservatives, how did I know that you were a bigoted hater

• Inquizetif
      3 weeks agoReport

bss, You are a blatant hater when you make your prejudices as obvious as you have done with your 600 plus rants, with nearly all containing the word "Conservative". I hide my answers because nobody has a right to that information least of all a bigot such as yourself.

Who is Trudeau?..................