Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Listen up libtards! You can’t impeach someone just because you don’t like them ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

No impeachment.

• Well, then; can you email that to Adam Schiff.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know liberals are only less than 20 percent of the USA population now and they think they can impose their will on everyone. Trump will be reelected by a landslide while your still trying to impeach him probably and if you do impeach him remember you have Pence to deal with so Ha that is your worst nightmare.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Uh, that's not the case, but it's irrelevant.

You CAN theoretically impeach a president for any reason, even no reason. It's a political process, and all you need is a majority.

Source(s): I mean, there's this thing if you bother to read it: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well good thing the libtards are doing it for treason then instead. Now that's a damn good reason to impeach the bit*h

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stfu princess pony

• 1 month ago

I'm not a liberal, but I don't want Donald Trump impeached for that reason. I want him impeached to send a message that there is conduct that is not acceptable when it comes to the Presidency of the United States.

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

True. You can only impeach someone for corruption and unconstitutional dealings.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You wanna bet ?

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.