whats the word i'm looking for?

to ___ something out - meaning to do something quickly, get it all done in one go kinda thing. (looking for the word in the blank)

5 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    churn might work too, but carries the idea of repetition (doing it again and again).

  • 3 weeks ago

    The answer is HAMMER. Bang and knock are merely slangy alternatives.

  • 3 weeks ago

    I agree with Bang or Knock. These are the most common English vernaculars for doing something right quick.

  • Henry
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

    There aren't any that mean that that way that I know of.

    • BBunter3 weeks agoReport

      4 times the word "that".... you must be a Language Wizard

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

    Bang or knock could work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.