I need to go to sleep what's the fastest way to do it?

NICE,but sleeping is too much allergenic,kw,it is made!!!It is a happy at all also,event,that a person does it every night,too,with smile (what ever it can be artificial also!),but... and with a sip at single cigarette in adults,nowadays.

Knockout gas.

Just Knockout gas.

Sometimes it helps me to hydrate then urinate, floss and brush my teeth, hit the bed and relax my jaw muscles and tongue, close my eyes, lie on my left side. Then imagine the next day's happenings, such as my morning routine, daily schedule, or other plans.

• A C

The answer can be found in  Philippians 4:6,7 in the New Testament.  Basically it says that  prayer and  counting your blessings will calm you down. 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.