Agree or disagree the criminal justice system is corrupt ?

Hardly any trials anymore it’s mostly plea bargain deals etc. people will choose those just to get out of jail and away from the people.  The bails are outrageous and the bail bond industry is making a killing. Prosecutors go by false information provided to them by corrupt police officers. There really is no justice anymore it’s all corrupt 

Best Answer

I agree it’s corrupt, but if you wanted more answers then phrasing your question as a statement isn’t the best way to do it.

I don't think its entirely corrupt...but there are exceptions. Do you really think the majority of people in prison didn't do anything wrong? We can talk about the perils of mandatory sentencing, wealth inequality and other issues, but most "criminals" did something wrong.

In my one trip through the criminal justice system, as the crime victim, it seemed fair enough to me.

The criminal who tried to rob me was caught. There were multiple witnesses. The witness testimony all matched independently. Once the DA told the Public Defender the evidence, the DA recommended his client take the plea deal which still put him in prison for a while.

Totally disagree. Sounds like a pitiful whine from a petty criminal.