I am constipated and have very large turds should i consume the whole bottle of laxatives?

Best Answer

I don’t give a shít... see what I did there?

• .

You should discuss it with your parent or guardian, since your post implies you are under the 13 yr old minimum age to legally use this site.

help me..........................

If you did it would stop not only constipation but also your life.

Have you tried a tape worm

• Andy C

No. Or try, but you'll understand why I just said no.

Constipation is the result of eating junk food instead of real food, which is fibrous. Probably the LEAST serious side effect of eating junk instead (it will still kill you, though).

We aren't going to agree to disagree bc I am right. I'm not a jerk; just VERY confident in science, especially when I have years of first-hand experience.

You see, I once was like you.

Take Mirilax with lots of water. You cannot OD on Mirilax and it is not addictive (though if diet is not changed, dependency on laxatives IS likely).

No, that will cause you to OD.

If you are constipated you would not be able to have a bowel movement I would suggest you take a stool softener.