Is it wrong to rap derogatory lyrics?

I’ve always loved rap and now that I’m really improving on it I’d like to stop limiting myself. My favourite rapper is Eminem, and although he doesn’t say the n word he does have a few homophobic slurs here and there. I’ve tried things like replacing “f*gs” with “guys” but it messes with the flow. Sometimes it just doesn’t make sense at all like in this line “like when Fabolous made Ray J mad/‘cause

Fab said he looked like a guy” Now, I know the word fa**ot is directed towards gay males but I’m a bisexual female and I’m just kinda hoping that ppl will believe me when I say I’m not homophobic knowing that information about me. However, I know that even tho I’m fine with there slurs I can’t speak for the entire LGBT community. I’ve tried rapping the uncensored versions before and the flow was a lot more natural. Also wanting to expand my songs I know I’m gonna run into more slurs than just homophobic. So, even if I’m just doing it for the flow, and I’m not meaning anything hateful by saying it, is it wrong to rap derogatory lyrics?

It's best not to parrot words or ideas you don't really agree with. 

The reason for certain hip-hop performers' success is their artistry, not their technical prowess.  And nobody creates art that they don't feel...(unless you count art forgers).  "Art" is causing others to feel what you yourself feel.  If you don't actually feel that homosexuals are nasty and inferior, then you can't effectively transmit that feeling to your audience by artistry.  You can mimic Eminem, and you might get very good at "forging" his work, but his rhymes will never be art coming out of your mouth.

• reme_1

If you use the derogatory words people will feel you are an ignorant racist "B" word. Look for other songs without the racist words or start writing your own. Get help from those who have a way with words.

If you use the word f*ggot, no-one will believe you are not homophobic just as if you use the word n*gger no-one will believe you are not racist. If you cannot express yourself without using words like that, you are a homophobic racist with a limited vocabulary.

Yes.

There's no need to promulgate profanities and if people hear you they will assume the worst because that is the nature of people to put others down and they will given the chance of virtue signalling.