Girls honestly would you?

Today i asked her out on a date and she said yes but then sent me a meme pic that said how men are always horny. I then said damn straight i love sex. She then daid “lol but your not going to have sex with me”. I then explained how sex is not all i want from her i explained i want sonething real with her then we changed subjects.....

Does this mean she’s ready for sex? I mean why did she even send me that meme pic out of nowhere.

Favorite Answer

If you know her and you can't figure this out, I can only guess.

Maybe it's a warning that she's not having sex with you so if that's the plan, walk away now.

She might have been triggered from past relationships, possibly experienced being cheated by someone or maybe someone left her for a better opportunity, or being used just for sex. She seems to be a little insecure.

It seems to me that it was her way of letting you know that she doesn't want your date to be all about sex.