Nate asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you care if people agree with your political ideologies?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

To certain degree.

• 1 month ago

Honestly? Politics is stupid. The US right now is kinda screwed. I'm probably gonna move to another country. And I couldn't care less how people think about Political or EmOtIoNaL ideologies. Shut up Karen Im trying not to TrIgGeR someone. 

Source(s): Take a look around you and the way society is unfolding. What am I supposed to say, MARKIPLIER?
  • people who don’t are just people who are bigoted and homophobic, who align themselves politically as conservative and then reflect their own personal ignorance & intolerance on others political ideologies. This behavior manifest on both sides to be fair of course.

• 1 month ago

Not one iota.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I care.

And I will listen to everyone, whether they agree with me or not.

And if those who don't agree with me make a decent argument, I could possibly even change some of my views.

But the moment anyone started with libtard or contard, stupid crap, they immediately get shutdown.

• 1 month ago

I do not have any ideologies and i simply don't care. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I get mad when people tell me I'm wrong, but I'm not a republiturd that shoots people for disagreeing with them. At most I'll sit in my room thinking about why that person said I was wrong.

• I don't have political ideologies. I am a philosopher, a mere spectator.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's alarming that facts don't matter in the US.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Facts do matter in America. It just does not seem that way because of the present 'alternate fact' administration.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not really. Unless they are obnoxious about our disagreement.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.