Who do you think would have been the nicer human being- Jesus or Mohammad ?

Update:

re: Jesus' compassion. This link says Mohammad was tops in compassion .kindness, etc etc.

https://www.islamicity.org/6428/the-kindness-of-pr...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Jesus my Lord. i can not deny Jesus in any way he is my Savior. He was perfect never sinned. the same cannot be said about Mohammad. Thanks for the question.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Screw you and your very sick mentally ill phil

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

God only chooses the most perfect men for his messengers and prophets.. He chose both Jesus and Mohammed.. Who am I to judge God for his choices in prophets.. He chose hundred of thousands of great men.. Mohammad, Jesus, M oses, Solomon, David, Lot, Adam, Abraham.. Jonah.. , Noah, the list goes on and on..

• 4 weeks ago

Muhammad at least he was god damn real as **** 😡

• 4 weeks ago

Mohammed created war when attacked. you need to learn some history.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It isn't about being "nice", It's about teaching the truth.

• 4 weeks ago

Jesus, of course... He didn't go around raping and killing.

• Kin
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

you're delusional and a slanderer

• Quay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Assuming either of them were real, Jesus without a doubt.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I don't recall Jesus 'marrying' any 9 year olds, so.........

• 4 weeks ago

Jesus hands down.

ps. I'm in an question right now where I am saying Christians are to be nice. A Christian is defending being HATEFUL based off Old Testament stuff. I wonder what that guy will say here. Will he say Jesus was so super nice? Maybe his head will begin to spin not knowing how to make nice sound good when he was just defending being hateful.... probably right now in a new comment defending hate.

• Nobody ever credited Mudhammad as being a "nice guy" to his enemies. In contrast, the defining feature of Jesus' life was compassion for all people. Make no mistake, the two religions are diametric opposites despite superficial similarities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.