Who do you think would have been the nicer human being- Jesus or Mohammad ?

re: Jesus' compassion. This link says Mohammad was tops in compassion .kindness, etc etc.

https://www.islamicity.org/6428/the-kindness-of-pr...

Best Answer

Jesus my Lord. i can not deny Jesus in any way he is my Savior. He was perfect never sinned. the same cannot be said about Mohammad. Thanks for the question.

• Kin
      4 weeks agoReport

Screw you and your very sick mentally ill phil

• Mintee

God only chooses the most perfect men for his messengers and prophets.. He chose both Jesus and Mohammed.. Who am I to judge God for his choices in prophets.. He chose hundred of thousands of great men.. Mohammad, Jesus, M oses, Solomon, David, Lot, Adam, Abraham.. Jonah.. , Noah, the list goes on and on..

Muhammad at least he was god damn real as **** 😡

Mohammed created war when attacked. you need to learn some history.

• Paul

It isn't about being "nice", It's about teaching the truth.

Jesus, of course... He didn't go around raping and killing.

• Kin
      4 weeks agoReport

you're delusional and a slanderer

• Quay

Assuming either of them were real, Jesus without a doubt.

• Brian

I don't recall Jesus 'marrying' any 9 year olds, so.........

Jesus hands down.

ps. I'm in an question right now where I am saying Christians are to be nice. A Christian is defending being HATEFUL based off Old Testament stuff. I wonder what that guy will say here. Will he say Jesus was so super nice? Maybe his head will begin to spin not knowing how to make nice sound good when he was just defending being hateful.... probably right now in a new comment defending hate.

• Nobody ever credited Mudhammad as being a "nice guy" to his enemies. In contrast, the defining feature of Jesus' life was compassion for all people. Make no mistake, the two religions are diametric opposites despite superficial similarities.