Does CNN seriously think they can win the 2020 election for the Democrats by refusing to run the TRUMP campaign's advertisements?

Great business plan CNN. Your rating are in the toilet and you are throwing away a million dollar ad account. PRICELESS !!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It didn't feel as good as whistle blowers and an impeachment inquiry make me feel.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

CNN is just a propaganda network. They are not news.

• 4 weeks ago

That's not what they said. They will not run Trump ads paid for by Russians or other's outside the country.

• Susie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It is a law or used to be that they had to give equal time to all candidates if they give it to one. Maybe that has to do with actual airtime, not ads. But at least they admit what conservatives have been saying for years and libs have denied. That they are definitely biased.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

i think it's trumps campaign that deserves to go in the toilet,,, some things are more important than money, ..anyway FOX rating's and rep were in the garbage bin years ago.....maybe if they didn't try and pretend they were a news channel, they may of be given a little less critisizm, and been a little less of a laughing stock

• Susie
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

CNN finally admits they’re biased. Libs don’t you feel hoodwinked now? Knowing you got all your so called news from a biased source? Knowing now that they took part in brainwashing you with bias.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They could run them with a bar at bottom of the screen saying that no facts were used in the making of the ad.

• Rich B4 weeks agoReport

Just like their Russian collusion lies. lolololololololololololo

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I thought trump would run all his ads on Fox.

• Kate4 weeks agoReport

I bet he already has their votes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.