Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I never call in sick for work and I never come late to work. am I too strict and conservative? should I relax and not take life seriously?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

do what you want

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

And without this superficial identity you attached to yourSELF, you would fall apart.

I know a lib just like this who lives with his grandma, taking care of her.......

And he is not happy, nor proud. But a good man.

• 2 months ago

yooooo keepin it a hundred like i just cot a feva yo u too stressssssd liv elife mane yo sip sum wata look at da sun and think hapy thought mane bru cuz keepn it hundo u only hjave 1 life to liv and if u wana b strict then u wood knot hav acxd dis question on sum real shii so just live u relax get some babes up in yo house becoem a millionaire and drink moscato and live ba-beeeeeee and dat dat yo hood

Source(s): da streeetz
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If working is what makes you happy then keep doing it. If you're not somebody who takes pride or joy in relaxing then keep working. Who cares what others think?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Relax after work and on the weekends. Being a responsible person is to be admired.

• 2 months ago

The sorts of people who refuse to call in sick are generally the sorts of people who make everyone else sick. At my company, we offer a rolling 5 days of sick time per year. I have seen people come in looking pale, coughing badly, and barely able to stand through how sick they are. These people brag about never missing time while generally making everyone else miserable because they know they'll get sick because of that person.

• Kid Mohawk
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Well there's a difference between that and the people who just refuse to call in because of some point of pride. If you're not sick, then yeah, show your butt up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.