Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas Β· 3 weeks ago

B&B: Are you smelling a Forresters vs. Logans war coming on?

Steffy told Hope something along the lines of "of course you think you can have whatever you want. You're a Logan"

When Ridge said to Steffy and Thomas that they should pull together like the Logans do, Thomas told him to not compare them to the Logans. Steffy said she agreed with Thomas.

Thomas told Zoe that he wants all of the Logans (including Hope) out of Forrester Creations.

Something tells me that there is going to be a war between the two families and I'm looking forward to it.

• Best Answer

Yes, they are always fighting against each other. ANd how many times does Brooke and Ridge have to divorce? Will she Want Dollar Bill back again? geezzzz And look at poor Liam caught in the middle of all this. BTE I think Steffy should be concenrating on her own daughter Kelly or that poor little girl gonna think mommy loves Beth more then her.

As for Thomas I wouln't be surprise that little boy Douglas will turn out to be like his dad down the raod.

• Kathy

Of course they will a war between them.

• night

I don't see it as a war more like a lot of different conflicts, Hope v. Steffi, Thomas v. Brooke, Shawna v. Brooke, and Sally v. Flo. It seems like Thomas will be going after Ridge too and they are family.