Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween ยท 4 weeks ago

Is going to a haunted maze corn bad?

What I mean is that going to a haunted maze corn is opening doors for the devil or evil spirits to come into my life?

It's not actually haunted. They put up a few decorations from your local halloween store and have people in masks jump at you .

No. There are people that can jump out and chase you and scare you or make loud noises, but they are actors in makeup. It's only bad if that kind of thing will scare you too much.

If you know it's haunted, just stay away from it. If it's related to Holloween, then it's of demonic origin. Here is access to a study area that answers all kinds of questions related to the Devil and demons.

Just keep your eyes closed because that's how they enter.

Yes. You should rely on Gods Holy Spirit to give you the answer because people on here will give you a worldly answer. I use to do that before i was saved but i know that we arent to entertain them or they will entertain us.

• Brian

No ..