Fake facebook?

I want to make a fake Facebook account I know i could get cough but I have made fake account once before just get my friend back to see if she talking about me and she did and all it was she think i am annoying but i had this one guy friend who i knew from 4th grade to one year of high school in 9th grade so he have ask me on Facebook if i like him so i said do you he said no so i put no (wish i had put down i did in school) but year go buy found out that his Facebook been hack and have his girlfriend post so now I want to make a fake account but i tried with a girl and she didn't accepted so this time I want to try as a guy and add her few friends first before she accepted me do i message her at the same time saying here to make new friends also i want to be nosey and see if she said anything on her Facebook wall, because i always see her adding photos on her instagram story and instagram and other day i went to my friend account and saw that she share that same post as her boyfriend have share. I know to move on but i want to be nosey and see if was her that have ask me so do i just message her saying here to make new friends so that she doesn't know it me? I am going deleted after she accepted me hopefully it will work and should i share things for a year first then add her?

i share thing on my wall for a year first then add her?

AND I KNOW I COULD GET COUGH JUST PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH PHOTO SHOULD I USE LOOK REAL. WOULD 20 BE ENOUGH?

• Daniel

Dont do that Bad Idea

Create a Facebook account, and use a different name and profile picture

• how do i make look real should i share more post and wait for year?