Is vaping healthier than smoking?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

no i do not recommend smoking itself. vaping has so many weird unknown substances in it. why smoke? its nasty and honestly not natural try a hobby or something.

• 4 weeks ago

No one is really sure what the effects of vaping are, but based on what they're made out of, the answer leans towards yes. Vape juice contains propelyn glycol, vegetable glycerin, and nicotine. The unknown part of vape juice is the flavorings, as they don't usually specify what they're made out of. But generally the flavorings are extracts. Some vape juice can be worse than others. The safest vape juice is probably flavorless juice or juice with only menthol.

Smokers have reported feeling a lot better when switching from cigs to vaping.

But in the end, neither is healthy for you. Vaping isn't harmless, or at least there isn't any proof saying it's harmless.

• 4 weeks ago

Consider this. There is no "safe tobacco". Nicotine is a natural pesticide produced by tobacco berries to protect the tobacco plant from insects. Every time you inhale any form of tobacco, you're inhaling that pesticide. Now consider how many other toxic chemicals are in both regular cigarettes AND in e-cig liquid. Even "23andMe" cannot tell "for certain" how much you can smoke and NOT get some form of cancer. Now consider that "50% of smokers over the age of 40 will not live to age 65." Even if you decide that you don't want to live to 65 or longer, you will not simply "drop dead". You will experience intense physical pain from the cancer cells' metastasis, and this pain could last for months, even years -- if you live that long. When the pain reaches "level 10", I promise you that you will "want to die", and you might even contemplate suicide for the sake of relieving your pain. Everything I've just told you should persuade you not to smoke any form of tobacco, for any reason, ever.

• 4 weeks ago

That's what the folks at Juul want you to believe. Maybe it does help smokers quit smoking. But when otherwise healthy young adults are dying or having their lungs destroyed by vaping, it's clear that vaping is dangerous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

why drink your juice when you can inhale it? Might as well start pouring kool-aid in your humidifier. be like any other mainstream middle schooler and stick your mouth onto the exhaust pipe of a locomotive and listen to **** rap music. 

• 4 weeks ago

I guess. But both are still bad for you.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't know what's healthy about vaping.

• Teva
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

The jury's still out on that, vaping hasn't been around long enough yet to come to a definite conclusion. There are countries that have banned it, and people have died.

There was a guy in England recently who died from fluid on his lungs caused by vaping.

• 4 weeks ago

About 400,000 Americans die from smoking every year.  So far only a handful of people have died from vaping.  So yeah, clearly vaping is safer than smoking.  But that doesn't mean vaping is SAFE.

• Amaretta
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The vaping epidemic is just starting. It takes 40 years to feel the effects of smoking. Vaping can destroy your lungs in a couple of years.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i heard its very dangerous so i would trash all that, smoking aint no better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.