Steve Guy asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Which Disney+ shows are you looking forward to?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm looking forward to Frozen 2!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): boom roasted
  • 2 months ago

None of these guys 

• Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A show where they take Walt Disney's body out of cryogenic storage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe a show called Life After People that should be called Life After Men.When men stop fixing things that is when civilization ends.James Burke could explain why technology from corporations produced feminism.Ralph Nader bashes corporations and explains why he is single.

Millennials are the ultimate corporatists so why do they hate Trump?Nihilism is the religion of corporations and libertarianism is the politics of corporations.Disney+ could have a show about guests acting badly at the Magic Kingdom.

The Skyliner had an accident because it was windy at the time.People rocking back and forth inside the cab might simulate wind.I have self-deported myself from the Magic Kingdom and looking to purchase a 1972 Gran Torino like the zeigiest film with Clint Eastwood.

• 2 months ago

The ones that showcase Orlando as a Travel destination.

Because this IS the Travel section, NOT a TV section !

• 2 months ago

Lightning McQueen x Mike Wazowski. It's an Anime Fan-Fic.

• 2 months ago

Disney is for babies

-Kate Yelkovan

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

None, because I don't have the time to get hooked on a dozen new Star Wars and Marvel tv shows nor do I want to keep shelling out more money for TV.

Also, this isn't an Orlando travel question. You should move this to the TV section.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.