Steve Guy asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Which Disney+ shows are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to Frozen 2!

your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): boom roasted

None of these guys 

• Robert

A show where they take Walt Disney's body out of cryogenic storage.

Maybe a show called Life After People that should be called Life After Men.When men stop fixing things that is when civilization ends.James Burke could explain why technology from corporations produced feminism.Ralph Nader bashes corporations and explains why he is single.

Millennials are the ultimate corporatists so why do they hate Trump?Nihilism is the religion of corporations and libertarianism is the politics of corporations.Disney+ could have a show about guests acting badly at the Magic Kingdom.

The Skyliner had an accident because it was windy at the time.People rocking back and forth inside the cab might simulate wind.I have self-deported myself from the Magic Kingdom and looking to purchase a 1972 Gran Torino like the zeigiest film with Clint Eastwood.

The ones that showcase Orlando as a Travel destination.

Because this IS the Travel section, NOT a TV section !

Lightning McQueen x Mike Wazowski. It's an Anime Fan-Fic.

Disney is for babies

-Kate Yelkovan

• Daniel

None, because I don't have the time to get hooked on a dozen new Star Wars and Marvel tv shows nor do I want to keep shelling out more money for TV.

Also, this isn't an Orlando travel question. You should move this to the TV section.