Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Conservatives/Republicans- What are your opinions on gay people(gay men and gay woman)?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I so wish trump would come out of the closet .

• 3 weeks ago

That they're gay or lesbians. What do you want me to say?

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Isn't it wonderful that same sex couples can now marry and adopt children. That's what happens when you live in a free country and not a religious Christian theocracy.

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

abdul. No but there would be if the Christian lunatics in the USA had their way.

• 3 weeks ago

I don't care. Do what you want and who you want, so long as it is consensual.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom V
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

My opinion is that they are people, just like you. Exactly like you. No difference between you and them.

• 3 weeks ago

I have gay friends and a gay family member. People are people. The gay people I know are lovely and wonderful. I have a problem with gay activists who try to legislate peoples feelings on the topic of gay people in American society. I am sure there are many things that I do in my life that a gay person would not agree with and I would never try to pass a law to force them to change their mind about me

• Mo3 weeks agoReport

What attitudes? Disagreeing with someones life style leads to violence? I don't believe that. It is the activists that tell people they do not have a right to disagree that leads to tensions between gays and straight people

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i feel its their business, people have done worse

• 3 weeks ago

I am kind of libertarian in that I don't care what people do as long as I am not constantly forced to witness it.

Source(s): American Conservative
  • 3 weeks ago

they think they are icky

• I like when the right-wing Christians who said gay marriage will lead to bestiality decry right-wing Muslims for their hate.

• Only the gay marriage debate brings together Christians, Muslims, right-wing extremists and conservatists. Go suck a dick and tell your mother to stop sucking mines because she can’t deep throat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.