Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do cons believe that they have the power to oppose gun regulation? I would like to see them shoot the US Army when they come for ur guns?

Face it. Guns are going to be heavely regulated and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you shoot the police then the army will come for your guns.

Nobody is above the law.

the US army is never gonna come for those guns

besides being unconstitutional

they have already asked soldiers what they would do if they were ever ordered to do so-- they classified the results-- which were to say not only NO, but Hell NO

Small problem: people in the Army oppose gun confiscation.

• Bill

The government is already in violation of the law by their repeated violations of second amendment. If they dare to come to the peoples doors to take our guns the only people that will hang is the people responsible for it.

Nobody is above the law, not even the government.

So until you libs abolish the 2nd amendment you will tolerate my guns.

2/3rds of the military and police will fight against the government when they come to take our guns.

Cons believe that they have the power to oppose government tyranny, because an armed militia of farmers and hunters has already defeated the worlds strongest military in the American Revolutionary war.

160 million gun owners in America with enough guns and ammo to arm another 160 million against the remaining military of 100,000 or less. Does not sound impossible to me.

"Arms" under AM2 include bayonets and infantry sabers. You will see hillbillies strapping on civil war replicas.

• Ronald Reagan supported gun regulation. Interesting story. Why don't conservatives support gun regulation? It’s always amazing to see conservatives spewing their “what about Chicago” BS without realizing it’s a compelling argument for comprehensive nationwide gun regulation.

• Mo4 weeks agoReport

So what? Is the concept of independent thinking foreign to you libbies?

• Chris

“....shall not be infringed.”

One of the many reasons I will be voting for Trump again. It is important to make sure that the Supreme Court is filled with justices who respect the constitution

• No president is ever going to order the army to start shooting at militia. Look how much trouble shooting at and burning down the "Branch Davidians" caused.

Well....better to die on my feet than live on my knees....But your warped fantasy is very unlikely